14 December 2012

Introducing Magda....


How much talent can one design team have? 
Well, here's our next member, Magda Polakow.


My name is Magda. I'm Polish but I live in the UK. I came to the UK almost 4 years ago. I live with my partner and two beagle girls.  I heard about cardmaking when I came to the UK. I bought some papers and...today I'm here with hundreds of projects. I experiment with mediums, papers and paints. I like mixing colours with a drop of a good sense of humour. I love mixed media projects. I'm trying to combine designers paper with my drawings and mixed media techniques. Still I feel thirsty for knowledge about scrapbooking and mixed media techniques. I would love to join your team. I think it's a great opportunity and I can learn a lot and I will inspire many people and show them many mixed media techniques.

You can find more of Magda's work on her blog - Magda Polakow

8 comments:

Trish Latimer said...

Gorgeous creations Magda, can't wait to see what else you come up with!! xxxxx

Justyna (Perfect Crafts) said...

Great projects, you are so talented Magda!
Hugs,
Justyna C

Gez Butterworth said...

Your artwork always leaves me wanting to see more, great to see you here.. have fun xxx

Sarah said...

ooooh - LOVE those green watercolours over the lady's eyes at the bottom - everything else is lovely too - can't wait to see what else you produce for the design team. I keep saying it but wow, what a ton of talent!

Paula Whittaker said...

stunning creations....look forward working along side you and seeing more of your super creations!

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Your art work is simply WOW!

Allycat x said...

Congrats Magda - love your style, lots to look at :)

Arnlaug said...

WOW, your style is truly unique!

Looking forward to see more:-)