28 October 2013

Halloween skulls

Hello!

Few more days and children will knock to our doors screaming 'treat or trick', I hate this! But I like carving pumpkins and eating 'halloween limited edition' sweets hiding in a dark room pretending I'm not at home ;)))

I found Andy Skinner skull mask in my drawer which is perfect for this week projects. I made a page on a piece of cardboard. I will use it later for an art journal cover or for something else.


I put a layer of white gesso on the cardboard. Than I used black gesso for the skull mask. When gesso was dry I put a thin layer of gel medium where the skulls are to protect them from other mediums. I waited few minutes and used three different colour of Dylusion Ink Sprays. I like to use red, pink and turquoise which are always blend and I have few more colours on my project. I also used Ph Dr Martin's Bombay Indian Ink - orange and Tattered Angles Glimmer Glaze.



Once again I used gel medium but this time with Dylusions stencil. When each layer was dry I stamped some Stampotique stamps using Ranger Archival Ink. For last touches I used Posca White Paint Pen and white acrylic paint.

Magda x




1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

I really like your page ! Brilliant colours !
Corrie x