27 March 2014

Project Life week 10

I'm sharing my week 10 page with you today because I've used Simple Stories Daily Grind to make it. As soon as I saw this collection pack I knew I'd love it and I wasn't disappointed. It's jam packed full of colourful 12 x 12 papers, two sheets of journaling cards, a sticker sheet and just about everything you'll need for your project life.


The pack has a bonus pack of 6 transparency sheets of 4 x 6 which are so cute. I couldn't believe my luck when this one went perfectly over a postcard I was keeping to slip into my pocket.








Hope I've inspired you.

Jaine x

2 comments:

Ellen Adair said...

That looks like so much fun! Do you print your photos out at home? I've just completed an instagram album which I thoroughly enjoyed but got my pics printed professionally. Wondering whether to try some at home :)

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous page - the transparency over the postcard looks so cool!
Alison x