15 December 2015

The 12 Brands Of Christmas - Brand #8 Stampotique























Today I'm bringing you the 8th Brand and they are Stampotique.

STAMPOTIQUE Fine Art Stamps began June 1, 1996, in Phoenix, Arizona, out of the love for rubber stamping and papercrafting. They began as a fine art rubber stamp store and in January 2000, began manufacturing their own rubber stamps.To date they have 21 

designers, each one with their own quirky style. Among them is our very own Magda Polakow who's distinctive style is instantly recognizable. 

I love the Stampotique range of stamps, they're fun they're unique and guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face.

Here's Nina,


 Romek,

and my favourite Agatha.


You can find the Stampotique stamps in the shop here.

Come back tomorrow for another amazing Designer, you won't want to miss it.

xx

10 comments:

Glennis F said...

I love these stamps too

Julie S said...

I LOVE Stampotique stamps! So quirky, beautiful and original (depending on which designer you're peeking at). Great choice!

Craftyfield said...

Ah... Stampotique, very much a Marmite brand!

Dawn Louise said...

I love Stampotique too, varied and different. X

Karen Petitt said...

These stamps are too on my wish list. Why is it that there is always more stamps, more new stuff?! But these do make me smile a lot and they are so adorable that they are the next to buy stamps. TFS Karen x

Pat Crossland said...

Stampotique stamps are the best.....wish they did digital downloads as I like to work in digital.....

Caroline said...

Adore Stampotique but sadly not in my price range. Perhaps father christmas will give me some pennies to splurge on, they are on my "wish list". Look forward to seeing what you create!

Linda said...

Love these stamps! x

Gems Inky antics said...

I'm lucky to own most of magdas stamps! I absolutely love her style and each character is so expressive xx

Jane said...

I'm new to these, they look adorable!