Today I'm sharing a little art doll I've made... I wanted a change from all the painty panels!
gesso. I used Claudine Hellmuth paints for everything, landscape green, classic teal and dash of red being the three I used this time. One of the fab things about buying the paint in the mini kits is the teeny bottles you get. This means you can use the paint through the fine nozzle to create dots....
Once painted, I glued everything together, then added arms. These were done by twisting wire into shape, then glueing to the back of her body...
Stampotique figure, decapitated!
Have a great week everyone!