24 September 2013

Heffalump collage tag!

Hi there, it's Gez here today! I am delighted to be sharing a tag I've made for you this week.

A sprinkle of imagination have a great choice of scrapbooking papers in store, along with a fab selection of paints, pens and other goodies.. I love browsing the store!

Isn't he... just the cutest heffalump!

I started out with using a sheet of patterned paper from the Yours Truly range called Polka by Glitz Design. I simply cut a tag shape around the elphant and ran it through my sewing machine.. I also added scraps from a couple of other sheets.. you know those tiny pieces that you save and never want to throw away!!

I used the reverse side of the Polka sheet, I love double sided paper as you get more for your money! The word 'LOVE' comes from a sheet called Ephemera also by Glitz Design, I have had so much mileage from this sheet!

To finish the tag, I added a couple of Prima Crystals and a piece of dyed muslin cloth for the tie.

Many thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.
 Happy creating, Gez

No comments: