27 May 2013

Beauty&Silence


Hello!

Today I have for you two ATCs. I love this small form and after a few months break I am back to make them.

There is not a lot to say about these ATCs because I can't tell you what I used first and what second. There are a lot of different product and one of my favourite is glue+paint technique.


I used an old envelope for a background. I sprayed some Dylusions Spray Inks using Donna Downey Studios stencil and The Crafter's Workshop Balzer Designs stencil. I glued some pieces of paper including Bazzill Basics Paper – Antique Newsprint and Tim Holts Tissue Paper.


I stamped some Stampotique stamps and Glitz Roller Doodles using Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black. I also used Ranger Liquid Pearls – white dots, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze – for turquoise dots and Dr.Ph.Martin's Bombay India Ink – orange dots and circles. At the edges of my ATCs I put a black gesso from Claudine Hellmuth.

ATCs are a great fun and you can swap them with people around the world!

Magda x

3 comments:

Jennie Atkinson said...

I love all the textures and layers - a lot packed into a small space!

jaine drake said...

How cuuute Magda. Love love love.xx

Sarah said...

There's so much going on on these atcs, in a very good way. They're fab