26 August 2015

Just to say: Thank you ASOI!!!

Hello my sweet friends!!!
It is time to say goodbye to my design team in ASOI. It was a really incredible and very positive experience! The store is spectacular, has lots of goodies for an artist! But won't get sentimental, because some doors close and the others ones open:) and I would like to thank to everyone for the amazing instance in this DT. So my last project is this simple card with simple words but from all my heart! I leave with a very good taste, with new friends and excellent organization! Just to say you: Thank you!!!
For creating of this card I have used Prima Paper as the background of the card. Creating texture with Buckground stencils and Finnabair Art Basics: Modeling Paste. As well as adding the  Art Ingredients Micro Beads - Black.

The Finnabair Art Basics: Clear Gesso is essential in order to make Prima Color Bloom Sprays more colorful. And to get a vibrant effect, I have added the dry Finnabair Art ExtraVagance Glitter Set.


Some flowers, Chipboard and small elements complete the composition.
And this is all! :))
Thank you for being with me, for your comments and just because you are great!
See you next time!!! xx

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Simply delightful! The colours, layers of textures and embellishments all contribute to a beautiful piece. Nice to finish on a high...

Corrie Herriman said...

Fantastic !
Corrie x

SewPaperPaint said...

This project is so beautiful, just amazing in every way. Such lovely detail. Wanted to comment on your class projects, but can't find the comment button. They are FABULOUS! Super excited for you and I can tell you really got your moneys worth in these classes. Your FREE canvas is to die for and the grungy book is just amazing, I so wish I could get my nubby fingers on it...

Karen Petitt said...

Stunning! Love the use of colour and all those wonderful layers too, TFS Karen

Elena Arts said...

Thank you very much ladies!!! It was a pleasure to create with you!!! xxx