07 August 2015

Lets face it journal page




I have to face up to the facts that I need to use glasses more often these days. Text has shrunk, the computer becomes fuzzy and late night crafting is almost impossible. It happens.

Just for fun I documented this change in my journal. For my background I stamped my own face stamp which I cut previously from Softcut. You can see my original blog post here where I cut the stamp.  I layered over that the Tim Holtz stencil Eye Chart of course. The circles were cut from a piece of paper left over from my Gelli plate printing play. I like the contrast it makes on the page. I found some glasses images and letter stickers for my title and it was finished.

Jaine xx

2 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

Love this page. I have to use my glasses all the time in my art room. One time it took me an hour to clean off all the paint LOL.

Caroline said...

Oh this is so clever, what great thinking/idea (wish my brain thought like this). Your face stamp is brilliant & looks so cool here. Really enjoy the contrast with colour too. Great page!!