12 August 2015

Notebook "The time is over".

Hi everybody!
Today I want to share with you a male notebook. Made in style Mixed Media it speaks of time. The time is something ephemeral and very relative... The details of gears, metallic elements, colors and texture, everything is reminiscent of grunge.


The base is a gray cardboard, covered with Liquitex white Gesso and thousand layered. Also many  Buckground stencils and Finnabair Art Basics: Modeling Paste are not missed here.
I love using washi tape like in this project. I have added a little bit of Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Tape - Commute It looks really nice!
The red needle of the clock and more other red elements make the meaning clearer. Art Ingredients Micro Beads - Black create an awesome texture.
The recycled details always found its site in my works, as these parts of an electrical appliance. :)

To simulate the oxidation, I have resorted some parts with  Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabber: Cheese Puff.

To bind, I used a red Prima Wire Thread - Cardinal instead of typical rings.

Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder and background stamps provide much brightness and incredible effects.

The back cover is made with the same techniques and in accordance with all design.

Different layers of Ranger Acrylic Paint Prima Color Bloom Sprays, and Prima Chalkboard Paint - Plum also help for creating the texture.
Well, I hope you liked it :)
Many kisses and see you soon!xxx

3 comments:

Miss Marple said...

This looks really, really good. Thank you for showing - Irma

Redanne said...

The design is fantastic and I love how you incorporated the recycled pieces!

Elena Arts said...

thank you ladies! I appreciate very much your kind words :))