10 October 2015

Autumn's Graffiti


Morning peeps!  Shirley here with a rather vibrant autumn card.  I've been playing with Dylusions paints, and I'm really impressed with the amount of rich coverage you get with the smallest amount of paint.  This panel is actually the paint-off from another panel that I'd done.  Here's a view of it in its early stages, with some stencilling through Balzer Bits Two Leaves:


I stamped the leaf image from Hero Arts Brush Strokes using Versafine Onyx Black,


then added some doodling with a black fineliner and white gel pen, and handwrote part of my sentiment on white card, cut the words out and outlined them,


and stamped the graffiti sentiment from the Hero Arts set.


Thanks for stopping by!
Shirley x

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous autumnal colours! Love this Hero Arts stamp too.

Karin said...

Beautiful card, great quote too!
Groetjes Karin

Marlena M. said...

I love this~