27 January 2014

Live.Dream.Love

Hello!


One more time something challenging for me. I made a project like this for the first time. I use a box from Prima Wood Icons in a Box. I painted the box using Claudine Hellmuth black gesso. Inside a small windows you can find pieces of Glitz Design Raven collection. 



I cut circles from Claudine Hellmuth Sticky-Back Canvas and used Hero Arts Ink Dauber and Ranger Archival Ink to colour them. 



Small clear drops are made from Ranger Crackle Accents and the dark ones from Ranger Liquid Pearls.



It was a great fun, I need more boxed like this!

I used:
- Prima Wood Icons In a Box
Hero Arts Ink Dauber
- Glitz Design Raven
- Claudine Helmuth Sticky-Back canvas
- Claudine Hellmuth Black Gesso
- Finnabair stamp - Doily
- Ranger Archival Ink
- Ranger Crackle Accents
- Ranger Liquid Pearls

Magda x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - I love the orange and the simpler designs really enhance the lovely black frame which makes it a perfect piece of wall 'furniture'

Gorgeous

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! I love the colours.

Cocofolies said...

I really love this Magda, this is gorgeous!!! Coco x