11 March 2015

Tags "Spring is coming" and TUTORIALS

Hi everyone!

My name is Elena and I am so glad to share with you all my art creations :)  I hope you are in a very good mood and ready to creat! I would like to inspire you with this 2 tags I have made thinking about the spring, wich is already coming!!!
Also I have prepared tutorials how I made them.


I used the great products from the store A Sprinkle Of Imagination.
I started with putting some washi tape on the Ranger Manila Craft Tags, no 5


Then I covered the tag with the Finnabair Art Basics: Soft Gloss Gel using Prima 6x6 Stencil: Lattice.


While the gel was wet, I sprinkled Finnabair Art Extravegance Glitter Set Ebony & Ivory on top.
Then I added some paper of an old book and a bit of Doily.
I made the flower composition and added other decorative pieces.
Finally I glued Finnabair Art Ingredients Glass Glitter - Pearl with the Soft Gloss Gel and added metal embellishments like Finnabair Vintage Mechanicals: 961121 Plate & Label


The second tag is made by similar way. 




More textured paste with the a stencil.


To have more contrast I added some stamps and gold acrilic paint.


I put some flowers and to finish I added Finnabair Art Ingredients Glass Glitter - Pearl and a little Finnabair Art Extravegance Glitter Set Ebony & Ivory I love this effect with so beatiful texture and shine!



That is all! I hope you liked my projects today.

Have a nice day and see you soon :)

xxx











7 comments:

Unknown said...

Spring, spring, spring!!! Thank you Elena for these creations that make me feel like flowers are here already! Lovely colours...

Caroline said...

Very beautiful tags & great tutorial. Tfs : )

Trish Latimer said...

Fabulous tutorial....wonderful project Elena! xxxxxx

Unknown said...

these are beautiful !! Tutorial is great, thank you, looking forward o having a go myself xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I love this style so much xx

Elena Arts said...

Thank you very much ladies! First step is done :) I mean my first post on the blog.

jaine drake said...

OMG my favourite thing, texture - drool drool. Amazing piece. xx