22 February 2016

New Products | Finnabair

Hello there! 

We are absolutely delighted to have received our shipment of new goodies from Finnabair. 

I know I say this EVERY time, but wow!  Honestly, Wow.  

The new Art Alchemy Acrylic Paints are just stunning!  We have both the Metallique and Opal Magic colours in stock.  



We, of course have the new Mechanicals.... 
 and once again it was hard to not snaffle everything for myself! 

Just look at these Steampunk versions and those Heart lockets pendants!





Lets get down to Art Basics... 

Heavy Body Gel...   Mixed Media Sample kits and textures powders and art stones,  




There are four more clear stamps available, best news is the pricing has stayed the same with the small stamps still being £1.99 each






And last, but by no means least - 

I LOVE THESE!






Told you... 
WOW! 

So, what projects will you be planning now? 

Happy Creating!
Vicki 

2 comments:

Craftyfield said...

There's lots I want already!

Pat Crossland said...

Wonderful....but DO NOT NEED ANYMORE until I have used all that I have...or my DH will divorce me!!!