26 February 2016

Playing in the puddles

Good morning all! It's finally friday and I am here today sharing my latest make with you all. As we all know our weather so far this year has been mainly rain! One rainy afternoon during half term I found myself creating something which very much represented our british weather but with a little bit of fun.

On a small canvas using Dylusions and Dina Wakely heavy body acrylics I blended the blues and turqouise paints together along with some white. Through a TCW Rhonnda Palazzari raindrops stencil I blended some of the co-ordinating paint, dried, then using the same stencil I scraped over some Finnabair art basics moddeling paste. I painted on a dark blue puddle along with some glossy accents for bunny to play in.

Using Stamotique Rainy Day stamp I stamped onto some watercolour paper and coloured in the little bunny. I added some glossy accents to bunnies glasses and to her shoulders along with a tiny pinch of glitter so that she looks like she is playing in the rain and positioned her in the painted puddle.
Using Posca paint pens I doodled onto my raindrops.


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs,
Clare x x x

5 comments:

Yikes said...

Love this ! Such a fun looking project !

Brawny x said...

Fabulous Clare x

Pat Crossland said...

So would I Clare.....love your work....xx

Caroline said...

Very sweet & fun...

Redanne said...

What a fun canvas Clare, love the words too! x