17 March 2013

9 months

This time I've made a simple page describing my youngest daughter at 9 months:-) The page is simple in design with some stencils and scrap papers as basis.
I wanted to make plenty of room for my journaling and chose a pretty simple design:-)

I've used stencils from Prima and The Crafters Workshop as the backdrop for this page. I've sprayed with Dylusions bubblegum pink and lemon zest, the black numbers I've also used Dylusions but here I've dabbed it on to get a more clear image.

Then I've layered some scraps of papers, used a few stamps from Studio Calico and embellished with some washi tape, cabochon flowers and the cutest little elephant I found buried in my stash:-)

2 comments:

junemac2 said...

aww what a darling, thats so cute and really nice layout
hugs June x

Giorgia Rossini said...

I really love this, I love simple but totally perfect pages