20 March 2013

travel - art journal


Hello everyone!

Today I would like to show you a page from my travel art journal. Last year I had an opportunity to go to Ireland to meet some crafty friends. I had a lovely time! Some of photos I put to my art journal to remember this trip.



I sprayed Dylusions Ink Sprays to a yellow piece of paper which I had prepared some time ago. I used Crafter's Workshop Balzer Designs stencil and Prima Donna Downey mask – I love them! Than I stamped some Stampotique stamps using Archival Ink Jet Black.
Because the picture is without Dublin buildings or famous places and my memory is not so good to remember where the picture was taken, I wrote 'Dublin' using Jenni Bowlin Grey Skinny Alphas. Than I added a few drops of Glimmer Glaze and I used a black marker to add some doodling.

Magda x

1 comment:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

This is just Lush, so much to look at, great picture and love how you segregated it, of course Masking?? Love it. sam