04 March 2013

Stencils love


Hello!

Today I would like to show you my art journal page. I was experimenting with my new stencils and I fell in love. I've started to explore techniques using stencils. It's a great fun!


For a background I used a piece of newspaper. Than I sprayed two colours of Dylusions Spray Ink – turquoise and pink. They mixed together that's why you can see purple on my page. I used Julie Fei-Fan Balzer stencil and Donna Downey stencil I cut circles from Glitz Design Yours Truly paper and glued Prima It In Crystals Rounds. I used white Montana Acrylic Marker and black marker for some doodling. I stamped Stampotique stamps using Archival Black Jet ink. It's a very quick and simple project but I hope you like it.

Magda x

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love this mix of colours and images, a great piece.
x0x

jaine drake said...

I do love your style.