25 March 2013

Drops


Hello!

I told you that stencils are one of my fav products. Unfortunately I haven't got many of them. That's why when I have an idea to use some shapes I need to do a stencil myself.
Today I will show you how I used a handmade shapes.

First I draw few yellow lines using Prima Donna Downey stencil.


Than I cut some drops shapes from an old stamp package. One side of the package is more absorbing than the other. I put the absorbing one facing paper.


I checked that my paper drop-shapes are touching paper. It's very important because I don't want ink to get through under the drops. Few deep breathes...and I sprayed Dylusions Ink Spray in two colours – pink and turquoise. I can't wait to check new colours of Dylusions Ink Sprays. They are in stock now!


Very carefully I removed paper drops and used them as a stamp ( an inky side where still you can find wet ink ).


To add more colour to my art journal page I cut small drops from Glitz Design Yours Truly Collection paper and I glued them to the page.


When I was sure the page is dry I used a black pen and Montana Acrylic marker to draw lines and some spots.


Here you can see small white spots.


I cut a dress for myself from sticky-back canvas and than stamp a Stampotique stamp using Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black. Not the first time and I'm sure not last I stamped a stamp upside down but never mind.


The last thing – I drew my body and I added other parts ;)



Magda x

10 comments:

jaine drake said...

I love that idea, so cool.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant page, love how you did that! Chris

VickiA said...

that is just so cool! I love it.

Gez Butterworth said...

STUNNING XX

Trish Latimer said...

Fab! I love it! xx

Paula Whittaker said...

Fab piece

patcrafts said...

Great page thank you for sharing, love how you did the pears pat x

Alison said...

Cool page Magda! x

Giorgia Rossini said...

oh I love this idea!

maria f. said...

Wonderful, artsy and so much fun. TFS.