09 March 2013

Hi everybody! Hope you're enjoying your weekend:-)

I'm not much of a card maker but I'm trying to change that;-) So here is a card from me to you.


On this card I've used scraps of paper from Teresa Collins Now & Then collection. My base is the Damask paper and the clock is cut out from the paper Clocks. I've used a strip of a Paper Layer from Glitz. I've embellished with a feather, a shell and some crystals from Prima.



On the inside of my card I've also used Paper Layers from Glitz. LOVE them! I also used an old book page that I have coloured with coffee. I've embellished the page with some Tim Holtz stickers and some Prima crystals.


Guess I should add some text to, just have to find out who I'll give the card to;-)




4 comments:

junemac2 said...

Oh thats such a coincidence. i am exactly the same, don't normally do cards but decided with all the card and papers etc that i have, i will make more cards. Love your card love the idea of the collage type card too
fabulous work my friend
hugs June x

Words and Pictures said...

Really beautiful... and I love that the inside is as gorgeous as the outside - wonderful papers!
Alison x

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

You are yet wonderful a cardmaker, cause your card is really gorgeous!
Hugs Anja

jaine drake said...

What a gorgeous card, love it.