26 March 2013

China Girl ~ altered puzzle piece!

Hi Gez here & today I am delighted to share my altered jigsaw puzzle piece with you.. 

I covered the giant puzzle piece with a generous coating of {Liquitex Gel Matt Medium}


 Then set about adding torn snippets of the gorgeous Graphic45 {Bird Song}


I added a layer of {Modge Podge} to seal all the edges..

Here is my finished piece.. the red letters and info circle are {Red Skinny Alphas} by Jenni Bowlin


 A wonderful & unusal way to display happy memories!

Thank you for calling today & taking a peek! Keep warm, Gez

5 comments:

Karen said...

ooo what a lovely idea Gez xxx

patcrafts said...

This is lovely gez and what a good way of using the little one's unwanted jigsaw xx

Paula Whittaker said...

what a fab way of using scraps...fab project Gez.

Diane Warburton said...

Likey, likey, likey alot :-)

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous scrappy alteration - love it!
Alison x