12 December 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to the new creative home of our brand spanking new design team! 

I am so excited about the talented folks we have joining us, that quite frankly I could burst. 

The big reveal starts tomorrow, with the first three of our design team members.  Our aim to to showcase some of the products we carry in store, and the creative talents of the team. I hope you'll join me in welcoming them. 

At the end of the week we'll have some fabulous blog candy to give away to one lucky reader to celebrate this next chapter of our story. 

Thanks for stopping by and joining us on our journey! 

Vicki 




1 comment:

Ellie Knol said...

The new design team looks very promising... never heard of this brand of products before, so I am going to have a look around on the website just now... will be following by e-mail!