18 October 2014

Recycled & reused !!

I've had such good fun making a card from my ever growing box of paper scraps, score!!

It was so simple, I am going to try this again!

Is it just me or do others save the beautiful packaging when they buy new crafting supplies... I couldn't throw this packaging away so I used it as the starting point for my card!


There is a lovely collection of Prima goodies over in the SHOP. I decided to use the packaging from the lovely, scrumptious Say It In Crystals yummy, embellishments!!

Using scraps of Tissue Paper by Tim Holtz, patterned scrap papers and old pages from a dictonary! Each were matted and layered to produce a simple card. Using a couple of stamped images from Stampotique Originals.


 Bella, Bella...

Happy creating, Gez


3 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Love this idea, nice card, Gez

Caroline said...

"Bella Bella" is right, a wonderful card using scraps, packaging & fab Stampotique! And no, it isn't just you : )

Cocofolies said...

A lovely recycling Gez!! Coco xx