27 May 2015

2 lovely wedding cards

Hello my dear friends!!!
Elena hire with you.
The communions have almost finished and it is coming the season of weddings. For this occasion I have created these 2 cards of lilac tones. The backgroung is made from white watercolor paper as a base. To create the texture I used White Gesso, and Finnabair Art Basics: Light Paste with Stencils. For the color, I have used some of  Dylusions Ink Sprays and for more contrast, I put some freehand  Darkroom Door Background Stamps. A bouquet of flowers and the text ended the composition. So we have a fresh result with a romantic air.


Here you have more photos with some details.




I hope it has inspired you to create your projects! :)))
Thank you very much and see you later!

Much kisses. xxx

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Wonderful cards, full of romance!

Caroline said...

Luurvve the mixed media backgrounds, the fabric & chipboard too. :)

Elena Arts said...

Thank you very much, ladies :)))

Unknown said...

Wow! Such a fabulous invitation cards. I just love your post. Marriage a holy ceremony, where couples pledge to respect each other and abide by the bond of love and trust for the rest of their life. Wedding card is very crucial in this event. Last week I found a very useful site known as Dream Wedding Card. Here I saw very stylish and beautiful invitations. After that I purchased a card from this online shop. Keep posting like this.

Wedding Invitations said...

Hey thanks indeed for sharing this lovely wedding cards blog. I have been looking out for something like this since a past few weeks. The wedding invitation sets are truly impressive. It leaves a lot of scope for creativity.