Morning, folks! I decided to make a masterboard that I could cut up for cards. I started by sponging my Dylusions paints onto a sheet of A4 card using Mini Blending foam. Next came some stencilling using Tim Holtz Stencils, then then stamping with Dina Wakley Textures using Ranger Archival Ink.
Then I started chopping the masterboard up for card fronts and toppers:
|148mm sq card (Dymo tape sentiment)|
|Topper on A6 card - this one's my fave!|
|This could either be a bookmark or a gift tag.|
|Topper on a 148mm sq card|
Finnabair Don't Forget To Fly set. I allocated one stamp per colour, and stamped over all the circles, filling in the gaps with some of the smaller stamps:
And now I've got another masterboard!
Have a crafty day!