25 February 2013

Stargazer

Hello!

Todays project was a challenge for me. I wanted to use some products which I didn't use before, especially Prima Wood Doors. Unfortunately for last few days I've been listening very inspiring album and work flowed smoothly.


For a background I used a piece of cardboard. I glued pieces of newspaper, paper from Graphic45 Bird Song Collection and Glitz Design Paper Layers – Happy Travels. Than I painted them and once again glued few more pieces. I added Jenni Bowlin Die-cut & Perforated – Receipt Kraft and once again used some paints and Dylusions Ink Spray – Postbox Red.

The hardest part of my project – I painted a face on Claudine Hellmuth Sticky -Back Canvas and stick it to the background. Than I glued Prima Wood Doors.


I think you know this from my other posts, I love adding recyclable wastes to my projects ;) This time I glued a package from Prima Bulb which I used few posts ago. Inside the plastic package you can see stars from Jenni Bowlin Grey Skinny Alphas. I also added letters to my project from the same alphabet.  

I needed more texture that's why I stamped some of Stampotique stamps using Archival Ink Jet Black. The last touches – I added two colours of Ranger Liquid Pearls.

Magda x

1 comment: