03 February 2013

The last time

Hi, it's Arnlaug with you today from cold Norway! I really wish spring could come now. Just a couple of more months.. Today I'll share a layout with you. The patterned paper I've used for the background is from Theresa Collins Now & Then collection - Floral. It really made me long for spring even more.. I toned down the paper a bit using Claudine Hellmuth gesso and baby wipes. Then I layered some papers behind the photo also using Theresa Collins Now & Then collection. Here I've used the papers Clocks (front and back) and Red flower.




I then added some embellishments. I layered some scraps of papers and added some Genie Stones and Crystals from Prima. I also used and a light bulb from Prima.


I also added some Cabochons flower and brads from my stash. Don't know where these are from but the shop has some gorgeous one from Prima
 For my title I used Jenni Bowlins "Grey Skinny Alpha". To make the title match my page I dabbed on some white gesso


Thank you for looking:-)

5 comments:

jaine drake said...

Gorgeous layers Arnlaug. I love the clustering.

Paula Whittaker said...

wonderful LO with lots of interest

Jennie Atkinson said...

A gorgeous LO Arnlaug. I love what you did with the gesso and all the details and layering arer fabulous.

Words and Pictures said...

So beautiful!
Alison x

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful layout Arnlaug, the colours and embellishments look totally gorgeous altogether xx