11 December 2013

Pretty in pink

 After creating a house in a jar I've now created a tree on a plate. A pink tree too, well why not?

Underneath that pink frosting is a plain bottle brush from a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Woodlands pack. I sprayed it with Dylusions Bubblegum pink spray and Mr Hueys Color Shine for some sparkle. To give it some extra sparkle I touched the fronds with some glue and rolled the brush in Ranger Distress Glitter in Picked Raspberry. It's so sad I couldn't get a good picture with the glitter because it really does shine beautifully.


To trim my tree I took a cheap decoration and cut off the little beads, using gel medium to stick them to the tree. 


I used Idea-ology Tinsel Twine to wrap around the tree and base and finished off with a chipboard star from Tando.


I stood my little tree on an old wooden cotton reel and finished with a pink bow.

We've all fallen in love with these trees here and I'm sure you will too. 

See you soon

Jaine x



2 comments:

Suzy said...

That's just so cute Jaine and looks fabulous in pink

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!