04 March 2016

New Arrivals | Kelly Purkey

Hello there!

Are you a planner addict?
Or do you just like small but VERY useful stamps?

I use mine for my pocket page scrapbooking as well on my calendars and in my diary.

If the answer is yes, you will be pleased to hear that we have now taken delivery of the new Kelly Purkey Planner stamps.
Kelly Purkey Adventure Planner Stamps
Kelly Purkey Fitness Planner Stamps
One of my favourite products in the Kelly Purkey Line are the mini ink cubes.  I'm a fan of mini ink cubes and Hero Arts inks anyway.

You can find all of the Kelly Purkey Ink Cubes here
Happy Planner!

Just before I go, quick reminder we still have a HUGE sale section with lots of marvellous goodies still available. We have even added new lines to our paper sale!

Happy Creating!

Vicki

No comments: