30 March 2016

Spread your wings!

Hi there, I'm going back to my roots today.  When I first started crafting I used to be mainly a papercrafter.  I soon discovered a passion for all things inky which then led me to mixed media and all thinks painty!  Here is my make for today using Distress inks.


I inked through a circle template using Picked Raspberry, spiced marmalade and wild honey distress inks.  Using the same colours I blended through Tim Holtz layering stencils; zig zag and bubble.  Over the top I stamped the buble wrap stamp from Nathalie Kalbach set of grunge stamps and finally
stamped the vinatge lady from Finnabair don't forget to fly stamp set.



Not visible on the photo but I highlighted certain areas using a clear Wink of stella pen which gives a lovely subtle shimmer.

That is it from me today.  Thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs,
Clare x x x 

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! Love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kay Dalton said...

thats realy beautiful

Jackie T said...

Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card, Distress inks are still a firm favourite for me!

Brawny x said...

Stunning cardvx

Barbara said...

This is a beautiful card, Clare xx

Wendy said...

Love it Clare! Xx