23 March 2016

Ranger Ink Love !!!

Morning everyone, Tracy here today with a post about one of my most favourite brands..... Ranger Ink !!!

The brand that brought you Dylusions, Dina Wakley's Media Line and of course who can forget Tim Holtz !!!!


The page above in my journal was done with a mix of paints, I just love all the fabulous bright colours of both Dina's and Dyan's amazing paints which compliment each other so well 


and of course the fully co-ordinated line of Distress products from Tim....In the picture above I've used distress markers which are one of my new favourites and I love to use them like watercolours by scribbling them onto an acrylic block and then picking up with a wet paint brush and applying to my image. It allows you to blend and build up the colours. 


This technique works equally well with the distress pads as shown on the above journal page ( I used picked raspberry, mustard seed, crushed olive & spiced marmalade) !!!



And let's not forget all those fabulous stencils....a never ending array of amazing designs with the perfect design for every project. My personal favourites are the Dylusions bubble stencil and         Dina Wakley Gears stencil both shown in the above project. They really are amazing !!!!


And of course although not technically Ranger, Tim Holtz's association with Stampers Anonymous compliments the entire range perfectly. My favourites at the moment are the Crazy Bird and Crazy Cat stamps. Perfect for colouring and perfect to add to any card or journal page but there are so many more available to suit every taste, go check them out !!!

I hope you enjoyed stopping by. Go check out all the lovely Ranger and Stampers anonymous products....I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Bright and painty hugs 
Tracy
Xxx

5 comments:

Pat Crossland said...

I just love Tracys work...and her bright colours....See you soon Tracy....xx

Craftyfield said...

Fantastic use of colour, Tracy!

Tracy said...

Tracy's work is just fantastic!

heARTistry said...

Thank you so much ladies for your lovely comments. Xx

heARTistry said...

Was lovely to see you today Pat xx