14 June 2013

C&S

Most of the time I have a lot going on on my pages. I love color, pattern, paint, inks etc. But I also LOVE the clean&simple style of scrapping. Today I'm showing you a really simple, yet striking way to show of a favorite photo.

For this page I used a large Ranger tag as a base for my photo. I also added two copies of the photo to make it stand more out. The card with the text on it is from Glitz Design: Color Me Happy Bits & Pieces. To give the page a little extra I added a sticker text and a little bird paper clip from Prima.

So there you have it - made in minutes:-)  


(sorry about the really bad picture. Not easy to get a clear photo on a grey, rainy day;-) )



2 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

love the simplicity.

jaine drake said...

You're right it is striking. Beautifully simple.