23 June 2013

How beautiful..

I really love challenges, especially color palettes and sketches. The challenge blog "Thats just so cute" have many different challenges and they have a color challenge every month. This time it was a really lovely palette! It's only a few days left to play along with this challenge but maybe you want to give it a go?



This time I made a page for my art journal. The text stamp says; "How beautiful the day is when touched by the kindness."This book will be filled with only good pages :-)

For the background I started out by applying molding paste trough a TCWS stencil. I also sprayed on some Goose Bumps. LOVE that medium! I than sprayed some glimmer mist on and started to mix up water colors to get the right shades. To finish the page of I used a rubbon from Tim Holtz. They are so beautiful and really easy to rub on:-)

I've used these product that you'll find in the shop: