10 April 2015

TUTORIAL. Collage "A lovely girl".

Hi averyone!
Today I want to share with you my resycled collage, made with some different materials :) I have used a broken wood box, color papers, a picture of a model from a magazin and the other mixed media products.

I have at home a desktop with  two broken drawers table. So, the other day, making the cleaning I decided to throw them away but at last moment I thought: "Hey, I could use these boards for some of my mixed media projects," So, they were saved until their "final judgement" :)) Here is the result of using of one of them as the basis for this collage.

First of all, I glued some papers with Finnabair Art Basics: Clear Gesso above the table (size 25 x 40 cm). These papers were half broken and crumpled, ready as well to throw them away :))) I also put below a white embossed paper from a chocolate box :) 
Then I painted over with Prima Chalkboard Paint - Plum  and glued the paper with a few sentences and a circles wich were cut with the Cameo. I think these leftover papers are interesting to reuse them in other works as templates and chipboards for example.

The next step was to apply  Finnabair Art Basics: 3D Matte Gel, transparent using Dylusions 5x8 Stencil: Blocks and then I covered some parts with Finnabair Art Basics: Black Heavy Gesso.

Finally,  it was time to use my favorites Prima Color Bloom Sprays, make a little flower composition like a hat on the model´s head and add some details using Finnabair Art Ingredients Glass Glitter - Gold Rush,  Finnabair Art Extravegance Glitter Set Ebony & Ivory and gold paint. All products you can find in the store of  A Sprinkle Of Imagination here. Some freehand stamps were very appropriate too.


I leave you some more pictures with the details. Enjoy them:)





That is all at the moment :)) I hove it was useful and inspiring for you.

See you later and have a lovely day :))

Much hugs and kissis.
xxx



7 comments:

junemac2 said...

Stunning and lovely tutorial too. Thanks for sharing x

Craftyfield said...

I am all for recycling, brilliant way of using these old things! Great use of the Prima supplies too.

Tracy said...

The tissue paper behind the circles and letters of the die-cut paper is awesome!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous !!!

Unknown said...

I love the texture and vibrant colours!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab !
Corrie x

Corine said...

Wow, this wonderful !