27 January 2013

You + Me = Us

Hi there, it's Arnlaug with you today:-)

A quick post today to share a way of dressing up this great Kraft Classine Envelope from Tim Holtz.
I've never tried this product before and must say I love it! It's got a great look and quality and I'm sure you can find many ways of using it.



For my envelope I started out culing it a bit before gluing some cheese cloth down using multimedium and gesso. Then I dropped some turquoise Bombay Indian Ink and some Orange Crush Glimmer Glaze. I just love the two colours together!

I embellished my envelope using some Glitz Design Whatnots from the Yours truly collection. I also added some Prima Say it in Crystals - Rounds and a Art tile also from Prima.

I love how it all came together and find it perfect for hiding a special message or maybe a concert ticket for someone special:-)

Supply list:

Tim Holtz - Kraft Classine Envelope
Bombay Indian Ink - turquoise
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Glaze Orange Crush
Glizt Design - Yours truly Whatnots
Prima: Say it in crystals Rounds and Art tile.

1 comment:

Paula Whittaker said...

Great way of using the envelope...like the texture and colours.