27 July 2015

Best Friends Layout - 7 Dots Studio

Hello

Georgie here :)

Another layout to share using 7 Dots Studio Cold Country papers! :)






Then some yummy Copper Crackle Paint from Finnabair though The Crafters Workshop Harlequin stencil. Had to be patient here - not my strongest point with art - but it crackles far better when left to dry naturally. 



Then some 7 Dots Cold Country 6 x 6 paper cut and ripped in to strips and layered using pop dots.

7 Dots Cold Country and Illumination Word Stickers around the edges.

Buttons!! Yes - lots of buttons from my large stash and used them to peep out from the layers. To allow them to blend in I mixed Finnabairs Mica Powder in Rust with Art Basics Clear Gesso and swiped some colour over. After that, more playing with Finn products, I went in with her Mulberry Mica Flakes and Copper Micro Beads on top of Art Basics 3D Matte Gel.



The title for the page Happiness, because my pups are happiest when they are together, is from Prima's Junkyard Findings.

Oh, and can't forget some fabulous Derwent Intense pencils - oh.. my.. gosh.. overtime I use them I swear I fall more in love, they are just beautiful to use. Colouring like pencil but as soon you blend with water it's like silk... I swear!! I sound lovey-dovey but, yep, they have in me their thrall :)



That's it for me, have a lovely start to the week my lovely happy crafty people ;) 

Hugs
Georgie 

6 comments:

Elena Arts said...

wow!!! Georgie!!! What a beautiful layout!!! I love the imitation of the lawn you've created! Great idea!!!

Pamellia said...

Wow Georgie, just gorgeous!! So many wonderful elements and I love how you layered everything, creative amazing dimension! The microbeads are such a wonderful way to add texture and of course, your little ones are just precious!! hugs :)

pearshapedcrafting said...

I am perfectly happy to have seen this!! I love it! Chrisx ps I have inktense blocks - as well as pencils - both yummy!!

Samra said...

Absolutely breathtaking!!! As all the work from Georgie is :)
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Redanne said...

I would love to be able to make a gorgeous layout like this, it is stunning!! Hugs, Anne xx

sarascloset said...

Beautiful layout, dear Georgie! I love the splatters and crackled harlequin that so beautifully set the stage for that fabulous photo of your sweet pups! Gorgeous inspiration!