28 July 2015

You brighten my day!

Hello!
A little panel from me today... packaging materials giving nice texture!






The cardboard looked particularly  ridged for some reason, which is great...





I used paint as usual on the base, smearing colour along with white to give a blended look.

The flower was created from stamped images, a heart for the flower head, and a curl for the stem. Both are Stampotique..



The words are from the new stamp set I told you about last time, the Hero Arts one with the die included..







I did a little doodling to finish..




Have a fabulous day!
Trish xxx


2 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

I've been working with cardboard for the last couple of weeks too! How fun is this project!!

Caroline said...

Seems to be "great minds think alike" here. I too have just used packaging with yummy texture & used die cut hearts alternatively, as wings? That's where similarities end. Your bright, doodly (technical term) panel is charming, delightful & a little whimsy. Luurvve the stem & your painty backgrounds are always a fave (I'm still practicing).... Tfs