02 December 2014

12 Brands of Christmas:* Brand 1* Hero Arts

Hello!
Welcome to Day One of our 12 Brands of Christmas, part of our spectacular Christmas blogging extravaganza!
Our first showcased brand is...
Hero Arts have long been associated with superb quality rubber stamps, in fact some of the very first stamps I bought back in the day were from Hero Arts, and I still love them and use them today! More recently, Hero Arts have extended their product lines, and now the brand encompasses ink pads, ink daubers, ink sprays, steel dies and even stencils. With such a huge variety, you can't fail to find something you will love!
One of the latest releases is the Christmas stencil range...
Looks fabulous when you scrape paste through it, and add a little Christmas sparkle!

The full range of Hero Arts products carried by ASOI can be found HERE.

A product from the Hero Arts range is the first to go into the box of fabulousness! This box will eventually be filled with a product from all 12 of our showcased brands this Christmas, and then the whole box will be won by one lucky reader! All you need to do is leave a comment on EVERY Guest Designers blog post between now and December 23rd. Once you have left your 12 comments, your name will be put into a hat and a random winner drawn out. This will be announced on 12th Night.... (6th January!)
 Forgot to comment on the first Designer post yesterday? No worries, just scroll back through the blog and leave your comment whenever you have time, commenting on all 12 Guest Designer posts will remain open until the end of December! 
Can't wait to see who our guest is tomorrow ...can you?!



16 comments:

Kirsti said...

Ooh I never thought on adding glitter to the paste through a stencil...brilliant idea...xx

K J D said...

great stencil... love the glitter :)

That is going to be a great box to win!!!

Karen

Glennis F said...

Looks very festive with the glitter!

Caroline said...

I didn't realise HAs did so many products...
I am not normally a lover of "sparkle" but of course you have made it fabulous adding it to texture paste. Great idea! :)

Kirsten said...

Adding glitter to texture paste is a great idea & I love the bright orange in the picture, so zingy!

CreativSpirit said...

This looks so good, I'd like to try this. I'm also a big fan of everything Hero Arts.

Laura said...

I'm with everyone else - glitter + paste = brilliant!

Karen Petitt said...

So gorgeous! I have some very old HA stamps and still use them today Karen x

Ruth said...

Like the sparkle, a Hero Arts stamp is one of the first I ever bought, such versatile designs. x

michelegeorgern said...

I love Hero Arts. I can't wait to see who else will be going into the box!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize they had so many products other than their stamp line. Thanks for the info. Great post to btw.

Linda said...

Love Hero Arts products .... the stencils look fab! xx

Unknown said...

Fab idea......need to try!

Nikki W said...

I have a fair few hero arts stamps ... Love their newer products too.

Cocofolies said...

I still love my Hero Arts stamps got at the beginning of my creative journey!

Jackie PN said...

I just want to feel those circles- is this a tree? I love texture!