06 December 2014

12 Brands of Christmas *Brand 3* Golden.


Here we are at day 6 and today I'm bringing you a little inspiration from Golden



GOLDEN Fluid Acrylics are highly intense, permanent acrylic colors with a consistency similar to heavy cream. Produced from lightfast pigments, not dyes, they offer very strong colours with very thin consistencies. No fillers or extenders are added and the pigment load is comparable to GOLDEN Heavy Body Acrylics.
Unlike mixtures of heavy-bodied paints and water which produce weak color and films by dilution, Fluid Acrylics contain high pigment levels suspended in an acrylic polymer vehicle. The result offers fine dispersion, high tinting strength, durability, flexibility and good adhesion. GOLDEN Fluid Acrylics are ideal for spraying, brushing, staining, and can be mixed with other GOLDEN Products. Blend with Airbrush Medium for spray application. Excellent for fabric application.


I am a huge lover of texture,  especially paste and when I tried Golden Crackle Paste for the first time I was in love. It's so light and adding it to projects is no problem at all. 


Come back tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration.


Jaine x

15 comments:

Laura said...

I've never tried Golden before... next time maybe

Karen Petitt said...

I haven't tried Golden products but see them a lot on blogs - next time I need some new stash I'll try them. Lovely texture on the canvas/background piece - the dots remind me of Rudolph's nose! TYFS Karen

K J D said...

I love Golden gel medium and paints - did't know they did a crackle glaze!

Interesting!

Karen

Glennis F said...

This looks so good, but not a product that is available here, unfortunately

Kirsten said...

I only have a few Golden paints, but they really are excellent. The colours & texture in the photo look great.

Tracy said...

I haven't tried golden before ... on my wish list now 😊loving the dotty dots xxx

Caroline said...

Spotty Dotty with a hint of Rudolph? Golden is a company I'd like to try as I always hear great reviews. Sadly, slightly beyond my crafty budget... Tfs

michelegeorgern said...

I would love to have more Golden products.

Unknown said...

I love love love Golden products. This One is def on my Christmas list. Lol. It seems my list is nothing but art products, but what fun I'll have afterwards, when everything calms down.

Linda said...

This looks fab .... must add to my wish list! xx

Kirsti said...

Not tried Goldens yet but would love to have a go as everyone raves about them.x

Unknown said...

Didn't know Golden did crackle.......that's now on my xmas list!

Nikki W said...

There is a golden product for pretty much everything, they are awesome. My preferred brand .

Cocofolies said...

Also love my Golden products, fantastic to create texture, just really perfect!

Jackie PN said...

Love Golden products!!