16 December 2014

12 Brands Of Christmas *Brand 8* Ingvild Bolme for Prima

Hello!
We are up to the 8th big brand showcase today...hasn't time flown!
Today I want to tell you all aout:
Ingvild has a signature range with Prima, and if you don't immediately recognise the name, I'm certain you'll know her products, embellishments such as these:
and her line of chalk edgers...
I especially love the embellishments, I have used one of the jean plate findings in this project...
Ingvild Bolme products can be found in the A Sprinkle Of Imagination shop HERE

Please pop back tomorrow to check out another wonderful creation from one of our Guest Designers, and in the meantime,why not take a minute to double check you have left a comment for EACH of our previous 8 Guests? I would hate that you missed out on the big prize because you forgot one!




14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the chalk edgers!

Kirsti said...

Love those bird cages. Xx

Linda said...

Beautiful embellies! xx

Glennis F said...

The birdcages are fabulous!

K J D said...

'Love' - so cute!

Caroline said...

Ingvild Bolme is an incredible artist & designer. Only WISH I could have all her products! The chalk edgers are really cool to use for many things... Prima is one of my faves too.... Ty for another great post : )

Kirsten said...

Lots of lovely things to put on my wish list! The little birdcages are gorgeous.

Cocofolies said...

I'm so busy that I've just find the time to open a few of my mails only now, and ooh, yes, I'm going to look back to all these fun or beautiful projects I had missed!! and this line of products by Ingrid Bolme is gorgeous.

Karen Petitt said...

I have not seen those chalk edgers before and I love those bird cages! Another couple of bits and bobs for me to ask Santa for this year! Thanks for sharing Karen x

ElizabethR said...

Love the birdcages x

Nikki W said...

Gorgeous embellishments shown in this post, embellishments and chalk edgers :)

Unknown said...

I love the embellies so much, there's only one set I don't have!!! Hoarding. ;()

Laura said...

The jean plates are amongst my faves along with the special screws

Jackie PN said...

Beautiful embellishments...need to check out that edger!!