14 December 2014

12 Brands of Christmas *Brand 7* Simple Stories

Today we're just over half way through our marathon and I'm happy to bring you day 14 with Simple Stories, creators of scrapbook collections and albums for pocket pages.


 Since the beginning of this year I've been adding to my Project Life pages.  I'm a big fan of Simple Stories Daily Grind collection of papers and stickers. This was my week 10 page using the papers and stickers from the kit as well as an overlay (bottom left). I love the vibrant colours of the collection and really they make pocket pages pop.


Why not start 2015 with a promise to give pocket page documenting a go. It's wonderful to look back on. The 6 X 8 and 8 X 6 albums are worth checking out too if you're not into big 12 x 12 sizes.


Come back tomorrow for another fabulous Designer. 

Jaine x

14 comments:

Tracy said...

I looooove Simple Stories!!!

Kirsti said...

Very nice range...I've not done project life before.x

K J D said...

I love this idea.... checking out the link now!!!

Glennis F said...

Your pages look amazing - thanks for sharing

Kirsten said...

That's a really nice collection.

Karen Petitt said...

Fabulous and very clever - not sure I could manage that! Thank you for sharing with us Karen x

Caroline said...

I have seen Simple Stories & the documenting ideas. Your version is so effective, liking the overlay. I think if you have a busy family &/or social life it'd be great. Tfs : )

Unknown said...

A really lovely page x

Nikki W said...

Simple stories sure helped with my project life endeavors. Love their products.

Linda said...

This is all new to me .... looks fab! x

Cocofolies said...

Lovely collection and brand, perfect for doing Dailylife journals! x

Unknown said...

I love the inspiration that come from these pages. Lovely!!!

Laura said...

I found project life too hard - I don't have enough going on in my life - but I am going to keep up with pocket documenting because I have loads of simple stories cards to use up. I think they will make great mini albums.

Jackie PN said...

What a great way to start a new year by documentation!