11 December 2014

12 Designers Of Christmas *Designer 6* Magda Polakow.

Welcome to Designer number 6 Magda Polakow.  Magda is a former Designer with us and I am a huge fan of her work. I love love love all the texture she has going on in her journal pages and the way she uses it. I was so lucky to meet up with her last February and we hit it off right away. She's such a lovely and funny person and I'm looking forward to meeting up with her again next year. 

Of course she's come up trumps and sent us one of her beautiful journal pages, full of interest and colour.  Feast your eyes on this.


I spot a familiar face at the bottom there, it looks like Agatha is getting all festive.




Don't forget to leave some love at the bottom in the comments and on all of the other Designer posts to be eligible for the prize draw at the end. 


Come back tomorrow for another big Brand presentation. 

Jaine x

21 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous layers of texture and colours... the type of mixed media I aspire to make!

Karen Petitt said...

Absolutely stunning! I am not surprised you love her creations. The texture and colour are fantastic and I just want to reach out and stroke that page. Thank you so much for sharing Karen x

Glennis F said...

An amazing creation - so much detail to take in - I love it

Laura said...

Gorgeous! I love the crackled hearts.

Caroline said...

Amazing texture & layers from mixed media used. What a different, contemporary look for Christmas too. Tfs: )

Kirsten said...

This is definitely my kind of journal page. It is gorgeous. I love the different textures & layers of colour.

K J D said...

I LOVE this so much.... such warm colours and oodles of texture.... Off to check out Magda's blog now!

Karen

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous page x

ForgedinPaper said...

Such a fab page. I love the stencil and the colouring.

Sarah said...

A lovely page. It looks as though it is snowing hearts.

Linda said...

What a fabulous journal page ... love all the texture! xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome media page!

Unknown said...


Luscious layers, texture. & colors! Love this page

Tracy said...

Stunning journal page full of texture!!xxx

Kirsti said...

Loads of brilliant layers and I love the crackled hearts. x

Unknown said...

I love this! Stunning colours and textures, and adore your Agatha stamp!

Nikki W said...

Beautiful Christmas page by Magda, I just love Agatha x

Cocofolies said...

Ooh, fabulous page by Magda!!! x

Claire said...

Beautiful pages, so colourful and so much to look at! X

Jackie PN said...

What a wonderful mixed media piece!! Love the textures!

ElizabethR said...

OK I'm drooling at this!!! xxx