08 December 2014

12 Brands of Christmas *Brand 4* Crafters Workshop

Welcome to day 8 and today we're featuring Crafters Workshop.

The shop stocks a range of 12x12 and 6x6 Crafters Workshop Templates. Crafters Workshop have a fabulous range of designs and they can be used with a variety of mediums to create some brilliant effects. 


Along with paints and mediums, one of my all time favourite tools to use in mixed media is a stencil and Crafters Workshop have some of the most beautiful stencils out there. This one called Fleur de Lis by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer is one of my all time favourites.  Here I've simply used paste with acrylic paint over the top then gently sanded back the paint to reveal the stenciled paste.

 


 Call back tomorrow for another talented Designer.

Jaine x

14 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Such a beautifully coloured and textured tag! I've always wondered how to create that type of background so thank you very much for sharing how you created it with us Karen x

Laura said...

Love CW stencils :)

Glennis F said...

Stunning! - I love the colour you have used

Caroline said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Gorgeous colours & wonderful effect from sanding back. Note to self, do more with stencils/masks! Great job!

K J D said...

Gorgeous. Love the texture and colours.

Karen

Kirsten said...

That is so beautiful. I love Crafter's Workshop stencils.

michelegeorgern said...

There are some really fabulous products being showcased. TFS!

Unknown said...

Stunning!!! I've never sanded back to reveal the paste, so TFS this info.

Linda said...

Simply stunning! Love the colour, love the textured background. xx

Kirsti said...

Lots of lovely texture...I love texture.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful colour and love all that texture!

Nikki W said...

Crafters workshop stencils are great, have my fair share ... I like the tag featured above, the light sanding looks great.

Cocofolies said...

I still love ALL my Crafter's workshop stencils and masks, their design is very unique.

Jackie PN said...

What a most Gorgeous tag- the color is incredibly delish!!